Wednesday, January 13, 2010

So Far...

I know you don't come to this blog to hear about my problems, but I just want to let you know that so far, 2010 has been a pretty rough year for my family and me. I have not been able to get much work done, and I don't know when I will be able to get back on track. I will be going out of town again in the morning and I am not sure when I will be back. I still do not have the Woodland Fairy doily ready for testing.
But crochet is not only my career, it is also my comforter and sanity-saver, so I am sure I will be picking something up to work on whenever I can.
I will talk to you when I get back. Take care.
Love,
Ann

10 comments:

Arty Lady's blog said...

Whilst I don't normally comment, I aways keep up to date with your blog which I love.

Take care of yourself.

Unique2wh0 said...

Ohhh Ann so sorry to hear your having a rough year. Your in my thoughts and prayers..and you letting us know is good ~so we can all send you prayers !!
Hugs to YOU!!

DandiCreations said...

Sorry to hear you and your family are having a rough start this year. You also will be in my thoughts and prayers and take care. We love you Ann.

Diana

Faith said...

We'll be here when you get back. Home and pray all works out.

Take Care

Crochet Queen said...

You will be in my prayers and may God grant you comfort in this time... Friends are here for you no matter what for both the ups and the downs. Sending you warm hugs

Joanna said...

I am including you in my prayers, too. God Bless.

Mrs Twins said...

Things hopefully will get better for you! We will look forward to your designs!
Hugs and Love
Sue x
suesfavouritethings.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Hugs!!!!

CrochetCarol said...

Ann,
You are in our prayers. Be safe the good Lord be with you! Hugs, Carol

crochethuahua said...

Take care Miss Ann! I love you and miss you and will keep you in my prayers.