Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Ripples, Ruffles and Roses is Now Available

 The Ripples, Ruffles and Roses Doilies set is now available on bellacrochet.com. Here is the link:
 
The set includes Rippling Waters,
Angel Face Ruffles,
Rose Petal Ruffles,
Sunshine and Blue Skies,
And Ripples 'Round the Rosie.

The gift pattern with this set is the Flutter-bys Doily, which I am beginning to think is more popular than all the other ones.
My friend Jewel asked me "why is there one yellow butterfly?"
I am not sure, I just thought it would be cute to have one that was just a little bit different from the others. I like it.
And I hope you will like this set of doilies.

14 comments:

Gloria Beatriz said...

Beautifull Ripples!!!

Happy Day...

Gloria Beatriz said...

Beautifull Ripples!!!

Happy Day...

Charytica said...

hello..mm..you have beautiful works..i enjoy see it..i speak a little english..but..i hope see more your beautiful crochet...everything is beautiful..thanks ..bye.

eezelifeinbc said...

Beautiful doilies! and did I mention I love the idea of one different butterfly.:-)

Blog de Ximena said...

Hermosos todos tus trabajos..me gustaron bastante, to do muy precioso
Felicitaciones!!!
Saludos desde Chile

Typstatting said...

Absolutely gorgeous I just love your blog and all of your patterns!

Margaret Kiprenko said...

They're absolutely beautiful! Thank you for making the patterns available. I look forward to crocheting them!

crochethuahua said...

They are all lovely. I like the sunshine and blue skies colors.

Sherri said...

WOW! That's all I can say ... WOW! I wish I could crochet like that!

PAOLA said...

Ciao. I tuoi lavori sono bellissimi!!! Complimenti!!! Se vuoi dai un'occhiata al mio blog.
Un saluto,
Paola

Annemarie's Haakblog said...

Gorgeous!!! I really love yur work! If you like, add something to the link party on my blog on Saturdays. Hope to see you there!
Annemarie

Rose said...

Olá! Ann! bonito, lindos, seus trabalhos, parabens....
bjs
rose

lovelyplaceforcrochetlovers.blogspot.com said...

ALL OF THEM ARE JUST BEAUTIFUL. CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL WORK AND DESIGNS.
Dalva

mollymell said...

Hithere!

Your crochet is very, very beautiful.